Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SAUDERS - MENNONITE - COUNTRY STORE - SENECA FALLS, NY









On November 21, 2013, I put on Saunder's.  Well here is my birthday four years later and I am showing off Sauder's Country Cookin' Cafe that is in the store.  Saudners has changed many things since I was there four years ago.  They added the Country Cafe, they changed things in the store so they are more easily accessible and modern.  I didn't notice until I was about to leave that they added two stores - which I will have to go to at another date.

My friend had cream chicken soup and cheese french fries.  I had a shred pork sandwich which came with potato chips and a pickle.  My friend really loved her soup and french ffries.  I loved my  pork sandwich.  The sauce was outstanding.  We will be going there to eat again.

I have many more pictures of Saunder's to show on here.  You will see them now and again.

The post tomorrow will be by a friend of mine who is an Englisher Minister.  I have know him and his wife for msny years.  She passed away recently.    Last time I had him do a post was back in 2006 when he told about him and his wife taking an Amish Bishop and his wife down to Pennsylvania shortly after the school house murders for Amish Stories now Pure Country Living.  I tried to get Pure Country Living go back that far - but I couldn't.

Sometimes you have a someone and you just don't think to ask and that is me.  He has agreed to a message for us tomorrow.  I think you will enjoy him.

Marilyn

THERE IS ANOTHER POST BEFORE THIS ONE TODAY !!

4 comments:

Tom said...

...this place has gotten HUGE!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
It sure has. I haven't been through all of it yet.

Marilyn

Vanssmomc said...

Love Sauders and always pay a visit when we are in the area. Cathy in Webster

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Cathy,
I love Saunders, too. Just don't get there too often.

Marilyn