My previous dog, Rickie, a chihuahua, passed away do to cancer, so I am all upset over Pierre. I can't believe this may be happening again.
Tomorrow the vet will call me to tell what the surgery will cost. On Monday she will tell me what the blood tests say when they come back.
I am all upset. Of course, I am praying to the Lord. I am asking those that believe in praying for animals, to please pray for Pierre.
Right now, I don't know if I should get a second opinion or not. I am going to wait until the tests come back to decide. This vet is a new one to me. Wonder if I should go back to the one I had before for a second opinion.
I would really appreciate your prayers.
God Bless you,
Just got a call from the vet I took Pierre to yesterday. The surgery will cost between $550.00 and $1,000. That's out. I just don't have that kind of money.
Will wait until their blood report Monday and then call my former vet.