Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SANTA CAME !!!! THE BARK by PIERRE

SANTA  CAME !!!!! HE CAME !!! HE REALLY, REALLY CAME !!!! My Mom said that Santa would come, but I wasn't sure.  When I got up this morning, I didn't see any Christmas packages.  I looked all over.  Mom took me out for my morning walk and I ate my breakfast.  When I came out in the living room there was a pile of presents-I thought they were for Mom, but Mom told me they were all for me. 

I opened some of the toys first.  Then I opened a new leash.  Also got a steak to put in the grown with a long leash on it, so we can hook it up next summer.  I got another dog bed (now I have two), but I still sleep in bed with Mom.  Then I got a Christmas Stocking with more toys. 

The new dog bed is really neet.  It comes with the bed, a blanket and a toy.  You can lie in the bed, cover with a blanket and play with a toy.  It also has a bow on it, but I think that looks kind of sissy so I'm going to get that off when Mom isn't looking.

I don't know how that Santa Claus got in our apartment.  I never heard him and I hear everything.  It doesn't matter, I got toys this Christmas.  Real toys.  My toys to play with and no one will take them away-well maybe my girlfriend Lily will try to sneak one out when she comes to visit.  She has lots of toys at her house, but she likes to take a toy where ever she goes.  That's okay because it's Lily and I always get them back in the end. 

I do believe in Santa Claus, now and if my Mom says he is coming-he will.  Mom said we have to wait all year and I have to be a good boy before Santa comes again. 

Well, I am going to go and play with some of my new toys.  Maybe I'll cuddle and take a nap in my new doggie bed.  I hope Santa Claus stopped at your house and your got  everything you wanted. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,
PIERRE AND MOM (Marilyn)



7 comments:

New York State Of Mind said...

Pierre is rolled up in his new doggie bed. I guess opening all those presents wore him out.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Marilyn and Pierre. Have a wonderful day
jodie

New York State Of Mind said...

Hello Jodie,
Thank you for stopping here. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful day, too.
Marilyn and Pierre

annie said...

Pierre must just have been on the nice list, what a great bunch of gifts!
Merry Christmas to you both!

New York State Of Mind said...

Pierre is a good boy. This is his first Christmas with me so I guess I spoiled him this year.

Merry Christmas to you, Annie.
Marilyn & Pierre

Vickie said...

Good for you Pierre! Your story inspires me to think of possibly rescuing a poodle someday! Uh-oh! Did I actually just say that out loud? ;)

New York State Of Mind said...

Maybe Mabel needs a poodle playmate. Yes, you just said that out loud. LOL

Have a good day,
Pierre