Thursday, February 21, 2013

FAMILY LIFE & YOUNG COMPANION MAGAZINES

Just thought I would let everyone know that I have the Family Life Magazines and Young Companion Magazines on.  I think that is all I have, but I may find some more later.  I moved from upstairs down to the first floor and I wasn't there when the moving company moved me-so I might have some hid away somewhere.  I've been in my new apartment for a  year, I am still finding items. 

I will try to get the Amish and Mennonite made dresses on this week and the kapps (caps or hats).  Also, I have a couple of other things I want to put on. 

If you live in the United States and purchase more than one item, I give a discount in postage.  Outside the United States, please advise what country you live in so I can figure postage. 

TOMORROW AND SATURDAY ARE AN OLD ORDER AMISH AUCTION PICTURES

If anyone has any Amish or Mennonite pictures, recipes, etc. that you would like to share with us, please let me know at lincolnlady1121@yahoo.com

Marilyn

4 comments:

New York State Of Mind said...

It took me days to get this all on, but I did it. I just want you to know that it is all on. So if you are interested, take a look.
Marilyn

Fionalina said...

Such a lot of work for you Marilyn-glad you got it finished -I will have a look now -especially interested in seeing the kapps

I am able to post again without having to use the anonymous setting which I am pleased about

Fionalina

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Fionalina,
I don't have the kapps on yet. I will try to get them up by the end of the this week.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.