Saturday, February 16, 2013
SNOW ICE CREAM RECEIPE FROM KYMBER
2 cups of milk
1 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla
A small bucket of snow (6-20 cups depending on how you like your ice cream0
1. Whisk you egg in a bowl until bubbly
2. Add the milk and keep whisking until bubbly
3. Add the vanilla-and yes, keep whisking to keep it bubbly
4. Add the sugar - keep whisking
5. at this point start adding snow, one cup at a time and keep whisking
6. Add maybe 6-12 cups of snow depending on how watery or thick you want your ice-cream
- you'll know when it's reached the perfect "state"
7. Put bowl of ice cream out in a snowbank, or in your freezer (but a snow bank is more fun !) for a few hours to completely chill
8. Enjoy !
P.S. I have heard of people adding all kinds of stuff to their snow ice cream: like melted chocolate or mint leaves and all kinds of crazy stuff-you can whatever you thibk will taste good. I like it plain with just vanilla.
I hope you that you enjoy this recipe and I hope that you make some-it really is fun !!!!
Thank you Kymber for sharing this recipe with us. I wanted to get it on New York State of Mind while we still have snow or some coming our way.