Thursday, February 13, 2014

PIERRE'S "THE BARK" - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  I know it's tomorrow, but I wanted to be early.  It was two years ago tomorrow, that I met my current Mom for the first time.  I was so happy to meet her.  Really, I didn't move in with her until the 15th, but we celebrate it on Valentine's Day because that is day Mom asked God to bring me to her and He did.

Mom is my third owner and I thought when Valentine's Day came this year Mom might want to get rid of me like my previous Mom's did, but Mom says no way.  I am here to stay.  She's not getting rid of me.  We are here to stay together.  I am happy.  It makes me feel so much better.  Marilyn's my real Mom.

So, as Mom and I celebrate our Happy Valentine's Day, we hope you have a great Valentine's Day, too. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,

Pierre and Marilyn

P.S.
That is not me in the pink ears.  My Mom found the picture while looking for Valentine's Day poodle pictures and thought it would look cute.  She promised she would never color my ears pink.



6 comments:

Vickie said...

Whew! I read your post eagerly to find out if that really was Pierre. I did not think so!! Happy Valentine's Day to you both from us three. ;)

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Vickie,
Mom wouldn't do that to me. Happy Valentine's Day to the three of you.

Pierre and Marilyn

Countryside Reflections said...

What a happy story!! Even if the ears were blue and not pink, I'm glad that it's not you Pierre. I'm sure you'll be giving your mom lots of kisses for Valentine's Day.

Doreen

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Doreen,
I am a happy doggie. My girlfriend's mother colors her sometimes. She has had pink ears, but my Mom said she wouldn't do it to me - unless the Yankees won the world series. I hope she was kidding. I give my Mom lots of kisses, but especially this Valentine's Day. She's keeping me !!!!!

Love,
Pierre

Ellen in Oregon said...

Pierre -
Happy Valentine's Day to you & Marilyn. I think Marilyn loves you so much that she would would never think of giving you away to anyone. Maybe God needed you to go through those two other owners as part of his plan to get you to Marilyn at just the right time. Now you are finally in your forever home & have the best Mom a poodle boy could want.
I agree with you that dying your ears is a bit silly & not something you would enjoy, but it is cute to see on other dogs. You are very handsome and cute the way you naturally look. Enjoy Valentine's Day with Marilyn. Don't forget to thank her for not giving you pink ears.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Ellen,
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours. My Mom says she would never get rid of me. I am the little boy she was waiting for. God did get me to my best Mommie. Seeing other dogs dyed colors is fine, but she better not do it to me. Thank you for calling me handsome and cute.

Love,
Pierre