Sunday, March 23, 2014

MAPLE VIEW MENNONITE CHURCH, CLYDE, NEW YORK

Maple View Mennonite Church is a Weaverland Mennonite Church.  Weaverland Mennonites dress like Jean and David, but drive cars.  This church was bult in 1998.  Pictures include the front, back, sides and picnic area.  Next to the church is their cemetery.  I was here and took these pictures back in November.


We have a change on Tuesday.  Edward wants to do his post over so he won't be on. I liked his post.  Grandmother Olive has found her notes so she will be on telling about canning meats.  When Edward gets his post the way he likes it, I will probably put him on a Thursday.

7 comments:

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Everyone,

As I said, this is a Weaverland Mennonite Church. The Weaverland's drive cars. It is a beautiful church.

Marilyn

Trees Planet said...

Really very beautiful Church. And wonderful name. More about the Maple Trees

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Everyone,
Usually I take off things like above, but I thought maybe it would be interesting.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the post(s) about canning meats from Grandmother Olive - I am fairly new to canning and look to those who have experience to kind of "pick their brains"....and you folks seem so willing to share your knowledge which is much appreciated here!

THANK YOU....Chris

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Chris,

Grandmother has been trying to put on all the canning posts ahead. We had to stop last night because we go stir crazy. Also, according to Grandmother Olive, Anna has agreed to tell about curing and smoking meat after Olive gets done.

I will pass your compliments on to Grandmother Olive next time I speak with her.

Marilyn

Countryside Reflections said...

I love seeing the variety of churches that you have on. They're all so different.

I'm looking forward to hearing from Edward and Grandmother Olive.

Doreen

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Doreen,

I am so glad you like the different churches.

Grandmother Olive will be on Tuesdays. I hope Edward is on soon.

Marilyn