Friday, September 26, 2014

SWISS - GERMAN AMISH FARM AND BUSINESS

This is a Swiss-German Amish Farm and business.  The third picture shows how good the new camera is. I was such a distance away, I couldn't figure out what was on top of the carriage - even with the zoom.  But when I got it home and the pictures on the computer, I can see it is a boat. Picture eight starts the pictures of the business next to the house.  I am not sure, but I think it is a lumber business.  There was another building, but a couple of Amish men were working out front and I was to close to take a picture - their faces would have shown up close and I don't want to offend them.

5 comments:

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Folks,

Hope you enjoy this post today.

It is a beautiful day here today.

Marilyn

Countryside Reflections said...

It would be so funny to see that buggy going down the road with a boat on top. Very nice pictures.

Doreen

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Doreen,
Thanks. I would have liked to have seen it going down the road with the boat on top.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Nice interesting pics. So glad the camera works so well+that you're pleased with your purchase. Also, it's so refreshing to know how considerate you are of others as you are out+about taking lovely pics to post for the rest of us. Thank you! Blessings, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Carol,
Glad you like the pics. I really like the camera. Don't take pictures of people close up. I don't mind if I am away and zoom them in, but I don't like to shove a camera in anyone's face, especially the Amish and Old Order Mennonites.

Blessings to you and yours,
Marilyn