Friday, August 7, 2015

COMPUTER CLEAN UP TIME

My computer is going in tomorrow afternoon to be cleaned, brought up to date and whatever else has to be done.  It will be back on Monday or Tuesday.

I will try using my old computer, but I don't know what kind of shape it is in. So if you do not hear from me you will know why.

Also, as I am putting this message on, I don't have any posts on for Monday.  I will see if I can get a hold of Elmer tonight or tomorrow morning to get one on.  So there may or may not be a post on Monday or Tuesday.

I haven't had the computer cleaned or worked on in a long time and it really needs it.  So finally it is getting it.

Hope everyone understands.

Marilyn

4 comments:

Tom said...

Everything seems to run a bit slower with age. Tom The Backroads Traveller

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
It runs slower and I think there is a lot of junk on it that shouldn't be and there isn't some stuff on that should be.

Marilyn

Dynna said...

Hi Marilyn. Liked those photos of the Mennonite ladies. Saw that I should check previous post too. I like Tom's comment too. So true! We will all survive as you have maintenance done on your pc. Of course we will look forward to your return. Found out today, I don't have gas coming from propane tank. Checked it out and that 1/2 apple tree that came down, hit the hood and got the regulator out of kilter. Thank God for frozen dinners and microwaves. Have a good weekend.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi dynnamae n,
Glad you liked the Mennonite ladies photos. Thank you for surviving while my computer is on maintenance. This old one isn't as good as the newer one. Either that or I am use to the newer one. So sorry to hear about your gas tank. Frozen dinners and microwaves do come in handy sometimes.

Hope you have a good weekend, too,
Marilyn