Saturday, August 29, 2015

PIERRE'S "THE BARK" - SEE MY NEW BED

Mom finally let me on the computer again !!!  Last Saturday, my girlfriend Lily (picture 2) and her Mother came over to our house with the bed (picture 3).  Lily's Mom said she bought it for Lily and she won't use it, so she wondered if I would like it.

I had another bed for the living room that Mom gave me, that had a plastic bottom.  After lying in it a while, I found you could chew holes in the bottom of it, which I did.  I spread the insides all over the living room, so Mom threw it in the garbage.  I was really glad to see this new bed.

At bedtime I sleep in Mom's bed or should I say our big bed.  But I like to have something to lie on in the living room.  Sometimes I lie on the chair, but I really wanted a bed.  So I was so happy they were giving me this one.  Lily's Mom told my Mom that it is made so dogs can not chew through it.

As you can see it is so comfortable.  I got into it as soon as Mom put it down on the floor.

Mom and I both thanked Lily and her Mom for the wonderful bed. Lily's birthday is next month, so Mom and I will have to buy her something special.  Something for her birthday and to thank them for the bed.  As you can see, I really enjoy it.

Love to all,
Pierre

P.S.

Pierre isn't spoiled or anything.  LOL

Marilyn

P,P.S.S.

There will be a post tomorrow.


8 comments:

Tom said...

I'm green with envy. Tom The Backroads Traveller

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

So glad you are. I'm color blind, it looks blue to me.

Pierre and Marilyn

Vickie said...

Good for you Pierre, you good boy. How nice of Lily. Have fun shopping for her!
How interesting that you are color blind Marilyn. Was your father also?

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Vickie,

I try to be a good boy. It was nice of Lily and her Mom to give that to me.

Love,
Pierre

Yes, my Dad was also color blind. Being color blind does have it's problems sometimes.

Hugs to Mable and Henry,
Pierre and Marilyn

Angela Tucker said...

Good morning, Marilyn. That color green is one of my favorites. Please let Pierre know that he has excellent friends with excellent taste. LOL

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Angela,

Glad you like green. Mom and I both have excellent friends and tastes.

Love,
Pierre

Dynna said...

Hello Pierre. You sure look good in that pretty lime green bed. How very nice for your girlfriend's mom to share that with you. I hope you and your mom have a great weekend. Hugs to you both.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi dynnamae n,

Thank you, I am really enjoying my new bed. It sure was nice of them to give it to me. Mom and I hope you have a great weekend, too. Hugs to you, too.

Love,
Pierre