Saturday, October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.  I was scared while taking a picture.  When I see someone outside I ask them for their permission to take pictures.  If no one is outside, I stay off their property and take pictures.  I was talking pictures of this one house when the front door open and this lady flew out, asked me why I was taking pictures of her house.  I explained that I wanted Halloween pictures for my blog.  She told me to delete any pictures of her house and went back inside.  So I deleted the pictures of her house.  Her house is NOT on here.

4 comments:

Tom said...

What are you going to be for Halloween?

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
Going to a Halloween Party tonight. What are you going to be doing for Halloween?

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures.I didn't do anything this year. Just wasn't in the mood.
Sorry about the lady. Some people!
jodie from MO

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Jodie,
I usually don't do anything other, but our apartment building is having the party. Not dressing up in a costume but maybe Pierre will.

Marilyn