Monday, July 25, 2016

Marilyn has Something To Say

I am sorry, I didn't get a regular post on this morning.  Today, I am starting my second part time job.  My first job is walking a dog, which I enjoy doing.  Seeing that is going so well, I have advertised to see if I can get more.  This job is a half hour or so twice a day.

My new additional job is watching a lady when her husband has to leave the house for medical treatment, grocery store, etc..  She recently got out of the hospital, and we are seeing how this is going to work.  He is trying to keep her out of a nursing home.  I have known them for quite a while  and to get a nurse, or aide was really expensive, so I set my price and they took it.  Right now, it is two maybe three days for 5 hours a day.

So this, in addition, to life in general, I may not get posts on here as much as I have.  I will try, but I can not guarantee.  I wanted you to know  that if they aren't on, why.  These two jobs will help relieve my fiances and get a little put a way for an emergency.  Also, I haven't had a vacation in years and years.

So, I just want you to know what is going on.

Marilyn






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beyond understood, Marilyn. You do what you need to do as circumstances arise. Praying all will be fine. God bless, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Carol,
Thank you so much. Hope everyone understands. I got these two job offers and I couldn't turn them done as I could use the money. Thank you for your prayers.

Blessings to you and yours,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found something you like and enjoy. As they say, every penny helps.
Believe me, finding someone to sit is hard to do. Take care of yourself and start planning your vacation. Missouri is a beautiful place, come on down.
jodie

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Jodie,

Every penny does count. I heard it's not only hard to get someone to sit, it is expensive. Don't know if I get vacation money if I would go all the way to Missouri or not. Was thinking of Adirondacks or maybe the Thousand Islands. Take the back roads so I go through all the little towns and take pictures. Where ever I got, Pierre comes too.

Marilyn

Tom said...

Life takes twists and turns...be we'll!

Anonymous said...

These jobs sound good for you, and with your good heart, your work is a blessing to others as well. Don't worry about us, we'll be here when you get back.

Vickie said...

Oh these jobs sound like real blessings. Very good fits. I am glad you have a bit of income now Marilyn. No need to have a post on every day of the year. Have a great night!

Vanssmomc said...

God Bless you Marilyn, these jobs sound like a wonderful way for you to earn those extra pennies we all seem to need nowadays. Thank you for letting us know, so we don't worry about how you are doing. And you are truly a blessing for the couple. Home health care is very expensive and it is wonderful of you to do this for them. Take care of yourself too. Cathy in Webster

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, I second what everyone else has said. Your new "employers" should feel blessed to have you. I'll be happy for any posts you find time to put on your blog.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for being so understanding. I believe God sent both of the jobs to me.

My first day on my new job was great. They have a house on beautiful land. I plan to take pictures on Wednesday when I am there. The lady was so nice. Most of the time we sat on her enclosed porch and looked out to her beautiful gardens on her land. You can't see her neighbors from where she and her husband live, but they are close.

I think her husband came up short on what he owed me, but I am not going to argue. Maybe he will make it up next week. Even if he doesn't, I am getting money that I didn't have before and can use, so I won't argue.

Even though we didn't do much, I am tired.

Marilyn

Dynna said...

Good morning Marilyn. Doing my catching up, as usual. I think it is great you have a couple part time jobs that are easy for you to do. That is a real blessing to be able to earn some extra money. Don't worry about your blog. It is going anywhere and we won't either. Plenty of folks with blogs don't post every day. They are busy living life. We will be glad to see you when you have time. Bless you and your new jobs.