Friday, November 4, 2016

GOD'S CREATURE - SQUIRREL







Saw this squirrel out this afternoon and just had to take pictures.  I dedicate these pictures to Randy.  He is my neighbor and was taken by ambulance today to a hospice center - he is dying of cancer at only 60 years old.

Randy was the one that use to fix my old camera up until the day he told me he did all he could.  It was him that planted my sunflowers every year.  It was him that got me interested in taking pictures of birds and other animals.  He is also the best cheese cake cooker you ever met.

He is a good neighbor and friend.  He, his fiancee, family and friends are in my prayers.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Marilyn, I'll be thinking of your friend Randy!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

Thank you , so much.

Marilyn

Heritage Hall said...

What a lovely tribute to a good man and Friend.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear of your friend Randy. My prayers are with him and his family.
jodie

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Heritage Hall,

Thank you. He's a good guy.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Jodie,

Thank you so much. I know we all appreciate them.

Marilyn