Monday, November 14, 2016

JUST ME !!!!

Just wanted you to know that I am fine.  It just seems the aheader I go, the behinder I get.  Been trying to scan, take pictures and put items on Etsy so I can make a little extra money with Christmas coming up.

Also, I am behind in getting out and taking pictures.  I have decided that this Thursday or Friday, I am taking the day to go into Amish and Old Order Mennonite areas.  Of course, there has to be something to take pictures of.

Also, my lease renews on my apartment - been here 10 years.  Have a lunch I have to attend at noon today and other stuff I have to do.

So if I am off a couple of days on posts, I hope you understand.  I am not ignoring you and I haven't forgotten you.

Marilyn

6 comments:

Tom said...

We will hold back the fort until you get back.

Vanssmomc said...

Glad to know all is well Marilyn. This always seems to be a busy time of year. Cathy in Webster

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Tom,
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Cathy.
Thank you. It is getting busy this time of year. Usually it doesn't begin until after Thanksgiving. Trying to get ahead.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Time seem to whiz by. Seems like I'm behind in everything. I see my husband three times a week and its a 80 mile round trip. When I come home I sleep
jodie

Anonymous said...

No worries. Enjoy the luncheon today and your travels later this week. Blessings, Carol