Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Marilyn's Message - Again !!!! TWO POSTS TODAY

My telephone and computer are on Verizon.  Well, I got an e-mail notice on March 21 st, they were no longer handling e-mail.  Thinking this was one of those prank things, I called Verizon and found they weren't kidding and this was no joke.  I am shocked they would do something like this.

After talking with Verizon and listening to their choices. I contacted my computer lady and asked her what she thought.  So after going back and forth, we decided that I should leave Verizon and go to Spectrum (formerly Time Warner).

My cable TV has been with Spectrum ( Time Warner), since shortly after I moved in here.  Our apartments has a deal with them, so we get it less expensive than the average person would in their home. Now my computer and telephone will also be with them.

So Friday, March 24th, between the hours of 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM Spectrum will come to my apartment and change me over.  I don't know how long the change will take.

For those of you that have my telephone number, it will remain the same. If you must contact me by telephone that day, I would advise you to call my cell phone.  My computer e-mail will change.  If you must get to me during that day, please try to contact me at: lincolnlady1121@Yahoo.com

I will let you know when things are back in order.  I hope they get it all together on Friday as I don't want to have any problems over the weekend.

Just wanted you to know about this in case you should try to contact me or I don't answer your comments or e-mails.

There are two posts on today - another one before this one.

Blessings to you and yours,
Marilyn




2 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that the change is for the better.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good MorningTom,
According to my computer lady it should be, but I don't know.

Marilyn