Wednesday, August 30, 2017

MARILYN SPEAKS

Tomorrow is my big day - I go to the hospital and have my operation.  The doctor said I would be in six days.  I said others were only in three days.  He said he would rather tell me six days and let me go at three that to tell me three days and come in to tell me I have to stay four days longer.  So when I get out - I get out.

This time, I am trying to have posts on as many days as I can set up before I go in.  That way you will have something to see while I am in the hospital and home recovering.  Rigt now I don't now how well I will make.  I am writing this almost a week before it will be on, so I may change this a couple of times before I go.

Thank you for all the prayers you have given me and thank you for the prayers you will give me.  I really appreciate them from the bottom of my heart and the top, too.

Oh, Pierre is being taken care of.  A friend of mine, Fran, is taking him.  She has her dog Luckie.  Pierre and Luckie are buddies.  She took care of Pierre last time I was in the hospital and will take him this time.

Just want to let you know how things are going.

Marilyn

9 comments:

Tom said...

...Marilyn, I will praying for you!

Vickie said...

Marilyn, I am praying for you. I am so glad Pierre has Fran and Luckie.

Vanssmomc said...

Good morning Marilyn, many prayers for you! Cathy in Webster

Diann said...

Marilyn, prayers for a quick recovery. Hang in!

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts. I really appreciate them. They mean so much to me. I am glad Pierre has Fran and Luckie, too. He will be truly taken care of.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Got a call from the hospital. They are changing the time. I just hope they get it over with tomorrow.

Marilyn

littlemancat said...

You're in my thoughts,prayers. The waiting is often the hardest part.
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Mary,
I agree with you waiting is the hardest. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Marilyn

Rosemary said...

Praying for you. Marilyn. I am glad Pierre is being taken care of by your friend and that he feels secure. Rosemary