Thursday, September 28, 2017

THROUGH MY EYES By The photography of TERRY MULEE










I took these pictures in the Palmyra Community Library before I went into the hospital so I never got them on here when they were in the library.  I thank Terry Mulee for allowing me to put her beautiful pictures on New York State of Mind.  Also, I thank the Palmyra, New York Community Library for allowing me to take these pictures.  What is a bit unusal is that Terry Mulee, who is the photographer, is legally blind.  Yet, she is able to take these beautiful pictures.  These are only part of the pictures she had in the library museum.  I will have the rest of her pictures on another post.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...how interesting, I have a friend who is blind and take gorgeous photos too.

Vanssmomc said...

Good morning Marilyn, beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them. Cathy in Webster

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
It's interesting that someone blind can take these gorgeous photos.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Cathy,
So happy you like them.

Marilyn

Dynna said...

These are beautiful photos. Wonderful to know, that being legally blind, didn't take away her 'eye' for great photography. I think that is quite a blessing. Thank you Terry for allowing Marilyn to share your work with us.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi dynnamae n,
Happy you like the photos. Terry does have a blessing to make such beautiful pictures. You are most welcome.

Marilyn