Monday, November 20, 2017

DYNNAMAE N - BEAUTIFUL FALL FOLIAGE

                                          Beautiful View
                                          Herendeen Lake
                                          More Fall Colors

Dynnamae n says:  The swamp view is in my county, Leelanau.  Also, the fence photo is on Narlock Road, in my county.  Heredeen Lake is in Benzie Co.  just south of here.  These photos are from previous years but I live in a beautiful part of the state, no matter the year or season.

Thank you Dynnamae n for these beautiful fall pictures.

8 comments:

Tom said...

...this is the fall color we all hope for, but didn't have here this year!

Vanssmomc said...

Good morning Marilyn, a big thank you to Dynnamae n for this pictures, I love autumn! Cathy in Webster

littlemancat said...

Wow! Just beautiful!
Mary

littlemancat said...

And wanted to add how much I like the Autumn borders and heading on the blog, Marilyn. Pretty and seasonal! Nice colors.
Mary

Vickie said...

Wow! These are very pretty.

Dynna said...

Thank you for liking my photos. Alot of years are this beautiful and this year was a bit less bright. Our scenery is always great, no matter the season. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning,
These photos are beautiful. We haven't had that pretty in years here. Thank you, again, dynnamae n for them. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning,
Oh, I can put notes under the pictures again. I use to be able to do that and then the computer wouldn't allow me do that anymore. So I put everything at the bottom. Just for the heck of it, I tried it under the pictures and it works again. I bet my computer fixed it when she was going over the computer and forget to tell me. I am so glad I have that back.

Marilyn