Monday, December 11, 2017

Pierre's - "The Bark"


Here is my new Christmas picture with Santa Claus.  Mom just went down and got copies made to send to friend's in her Christmas cards this year.  A couple of people didn't get pictures of me last year, so they are going to be the first this year.

As I ask every year, if you have some extra money please consider giving food and toys to peoples dogs, cats, fish, etc. Maybe if you had a little extra money you could afford to give them money or gift certificate to get their pet shots and a look over by the vet.    Also, please consider the Humane Society, too.  They could use food, dog or cat toys, blankets,  and more.  They could also use money, too.

While at the Humane Society, maybe you will find a dog, cat, fish, etc. that would fit in your home family.  Puppies and Kittens are great family members, but also consider the older pets, too.  I was three years when Mom and I got together. We are perfect family.

I don't want anyone to take from their money that they need - but if they have a little extra.

Thank you so much.  I was lucky to get a great home, but not all pets are.

Merry Christmas,
Pierre













'

10 comments:

Tom said...

...oh but Pierre, you were supposed to smile. Merry Christmas.

Vanssmomc said...

Merry Christmas Marilyn and Pierre!! Cathy in Webster

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
He did not enjoy getting his picture taken this time. I don't knoow why. Merry Christmas, to you and yours,

Marilyn and Pierre

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Carol,
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Marilyn and Pierre

Vickie said...

This is just precious! Merry Christmas Pierre and Marilyn!!

Dynna said...

Pierre, you and Santa together is just the best. Merry Christmas to you and your mom. Hugs too.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Vickie,
Thank for calling me precious !! Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Pierre and Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi dynnamae n,
Thank you so much !! Merry Christmas and hugs to you and yours,
Pierre and Marilyn

littlemancat said...

Oh I'm a little late but wanted to tell you how handsome you are, Pierre! Love how you wear your Santa hat! And your Christmas message is a good one.
Love to you and your mama,
Mary and MaxCat

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Mary and MaxCat,

Thank you for calling me handsome. Mom makes me wear my Santa hat. Glad you like my message.

Love to you and MaxCat,
Pierre and Marilyn