Monday, March 19, 2018

PALMYRA LIBRARY 3RD FLOOR REMODELED













Our library originaly was the Garlock Building and sat vacant for many years.  When it was purchased they  remodeled the first two floors and finally the third floor.  You can see in pictures what the library looked like before the remodeling.  This floor is used for artists, classes, music shows and Book Review Lunches.  There are still more floors to be remodeled. 

I found there are several pictures I ment to put on here a while ago, but for some reason never got them on. 

I have to go to the eye doctor today.  Depending on how bad the eye drops there may not be a post tomorrow - then again there might be.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...nice that the old building is being used.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

It sure is. Especially seeing our library needed more room.

Marilyn

littlemancat said...

It looks really nice! They did a good job.
Hope your eye exam appointment goes well.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Remodeling looks so nice. I'm sure it will be well used and I would very much appreciated.
Hope your appt goes well today, Marilyn. Blessings, Carol

Heritage Hall said...

So happy to see a fine old building being preserved
and updated for such good use. Hope your appointment
goes well with good news.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Folks,
It is nice seeing an old building being preserved. It sat vacant for many years. For some reason, I really like it being our library.

My appointment came out with the eye doctors okay. I need new glasses. Maybe, I will be able to get them later in the year. I was worried I might not be able to drive anymore, but she says there is no reason I can't drive.

Marilyn