Monday, May 21, 2018

SILOS AND OSPREY

                                          I have shown these silos before
                                          But they have new residents
                                          These are osprey birds living there
                                       
                                          Here is one of the Osprey flying

                                          At the other end of the silos is another resident
                                          I couldn't get a good enough shot to see what kind of bird this is.

2 comments:

Tom said...

...I know where you have been!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

You do!! I have been by there so many times and never noticed them until a friend of mine told me. It seems I have to look up more often.

Marilyn