Tuesday, July 31, 2018

SILOS - FROM LITTLEMANCAT


                                          The barn and silo are right near me in South Coventry
                                          Blue silo is Kolb's Farm East Coventry

First, I thank Mary for sending us these beautiful silo pictures.

Second: She had a great flower idea.  How many sending a picture of your flowers, roadside flowers, your neighbors flowers, or any kind of flowers in your area.  When you send, please tell what country or state they are from.  Send pictures to: lincolnlady1121@yahoo.com  When I receive some, I will put them on here so others can see flowers from your area.

I checked and made sure I had the e-mail right.  I believe I typed it wrong last time.

9 comments:

MarkD60 said...

The silos are cool. I'll send you a flower pic if the flowers I have in mind are blooming.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning MarkD60,

The silos are neat, I think Look forward to your flower pictures.

Marilyn

Tom said...

...always nice sights to see!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

Aren't they though!

Marilyn

littlemancat said...

Thanks for posting my pics,Marilyn!
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Mary,

Thank you for sending them.

Marilyn

William Kendall said...

Those first silos seem almost lost against the treeline.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hello William,
You are right. I didn't notice that until you mentioned it.

Marilyn

fiona said...

looks like a nice area.
I like the barn it's interesting.
Thank you Mary