Friday, July 27, 2018

WINDOW WASHER














Finally, we are getting our windows washed.  This is the tower building across the street from where I live.  We haven't had the windows washed since the new windows were put in when they remodeled the apartments six years ago.  So you can see the job being done

Somehow our building did not get put on the cleaning contract and there is a meeting in our new Manager's Office as I put this post on here.  Our previous manager made the contract and forgot to put us on.  She has left and now they have a mess. 

Anyway, this is how the window washer works. 

8 comments:

Tom said...

...send them over to our place!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

Not until they get the windows in my building done!

Marilyn

MarkD60 said...

I was looking at our dirty windows just yesterday.....

William Kendall said...

Here one notices them most often when they're working on an office building and hanging from the roof.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi MarkD60,
I guess this time of the year is cleaning windows time.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi William,
We have some window cleaners like yours, too, but most of them have gone to like the ones I have on. I guess it is safer,

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hope this "glitch" gets rectified PDQ. Blessings, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Carol,
So do I. It has been sent to the home office, so that will take a while for them to make a decision.

Marilyn