Thursday, August 2, 2018

PIERRE'S "THE BARK" - MEET MY FRIEND EDDIE


Usually I don't have meeting my friends so close together - but I have known Eddie for a while, but didn't put him on here.  Eddie is a chihuahua.  His original Mother lived in the apartments here.  She was a small person.  His Mother felt that he was the perfect size dog for her.  I met Eddie when his Mother walked him.  Sometimes, we would walk together. 

Unfortunately she got sick and passed away.  His Mother's Mother (his grandmother) took him and has taken care of him since his mother passed

His grandmother travels a couple of times a year and Tina (Mom's friend) takes care of him.  Mom and I have been asked to care of him when Tina can't.  Eddie is a lover and likes to sit on my Mom's lap and look out our sliding glass door.  He will sit their for hours.

He also likes to play with toys with me.  He also likes my food.  My Mom has to keep an eye on Eddie when he feeds us or he will eat mine and his.  Can't understand how he stays so small.

Top picture is Eddie.  The second picture is of Eddie and I playing at our apartment.

Hope you like my friend Eddie.

Love,
Pierre

9 comments:

Tom said...

...high Eddie!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

High Back !

Eddie and Pierre

Granny_J said...

Eddie looks as if he enjoys playing at your house. It's good you have someone to play with.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning granny j,
It is good we have someone to play with. I have to be careful with Eddie because he is so small.

Love,
Pierre

Vickie said...

How nice to have a friend to visit. I know you like chihuahuas also Marilyn. :)

littlemancat said...

Hi Eddie and Pierre! It's good to have a buddy. Watch those food bowls, though! Haha!
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Vickie,
It is nice to have a friend visit. You are right, I do like chihuahua's too. That's one of the reasons I got to take care of Eddie.

Love,
Pierre and Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Mary,
It is good to have buddies. We enjoy each other's company. Gives up someone to play with. Right on watching the food bowls. That little Eddie eats fast. Before you can even see him take it. haha

Love,
Pierre and Eddie

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi William,
Thank you for the compliment.

Love,
Pierre and Eddie