Monday, December 3, 2018

PIERRE'S - "THE BARK"


The top picture is of me before I went and got groomed.  The lower picture is of me when I got home from the groomers.  I am always tired when I get home from the groomers.

Mom is busy trying to get the information she needs for the renewal of our apartment.  We don't want to move out in the street.  Mom's says we won't move just have to get everything to renew. 

Also she needs some information for the Wayne County Department of Social Services.  Finding all this information is not an easy and fast job.

To top it all off, she is still not completely healed from the illness she has had. 

I hope she maybe finds the time to have a party for me on December 4th.  It will be my Birthday and I will be ten years old.  The last party we had was when I was four years old.  It was the first party I ever had.  She promised me she would have another one when I was 10.  Well the time has arrived. 

Love to all,
Pierre

10 comments:

Tom said...

...Marilyn, I hope that you are feeling better!

littlemancat said...

Sending all good wishes to Pierre and Marilyn
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

I am getting better slow but sure.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning,

Thank you for your good wishes.

Pierre and Marilyn

Dynna said...

Pierre, it is always good to hear from you. You have such a good mom and you are looking beautiful for your birthday. I wish you a happy birthday and hope your mom is feeling better each day. Hugs & love,
Dynna, Lily & Lucy

Anonymous said...

Dear Pierre,
Happy Birthday! 10 is a big deal! I hope you get your party, either on your birthday or soon afterwards!
Enjoy!

William Kendall said...

Hello, Pierre. I hope all's working out okay.

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Pierre! You look beautiful after your haircut! Henry's birthday was on the 2nd. He just turned 9! You are lucky. He did not get a party. ;) He is waiting for his grooming too. It is not until next week. He looks like your first picture. Except he is only 6 pounds, but he is apricot too!

C said...

Happy belated birthday, Pierre! Hope all is well with you at your house during this holiday season! Merry Christmas!!!!

April said...

You are a handsome fellow. I hope she is feeling better now!