Tuesday, December 11, 2018

PIERRE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

                                          Birthday Cake
                                          All the goodies
                                          Singing Happy Birthday to me
                                          My friend Lukie
                                          My friend Foxy
                                          My friend Poo  Kee
                                          Lady standing is Tina helping Mom at party
                                          Lots of people
                                          Clean up time
They don't show me getting the nice presents I did - dog food, dog treats, and money.  A good time was had by all both dog and human. Mom says I can't have another birthday party until I get to 15.

5 comments:

Tom said...

...who had the most fun, the ladies or the dogs?

MarkD60 said...

Looks like a great party! What does she mean, no more parties till you're 15? Wouldn't that be like waiting until ...(whips out calculator)... December 2019?

littlemancat said...

Wow! What a wonderful party!
Mary

Vickie said...

What a fantastic party! Happy Birthday Pierre!

William Kendall said...

Pierre and his canine buddies are adorable!