Thursday, February 28, 2019

ONTARIO PRODUCE AUCTION



                                         
                                          Some of the bikes people came on
                                          Amish and Mennonite buggies

                                         More Amish and Mennonit buggies.  Like that truck.
                                          Automobile parking lot

As per Anna's post, this is the auction that I took her to.  Their is one auction right after the other.  There is also food to buy to eat.  I really enjoyed it.  As Anna said, they would not allow me to take pictures inside.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...I will need to check this one out, have been to the ones in Romulus and Penn Yan.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Tom,
I think you would find this one interesting. It's a bit small as auction places go, but it is fairly new.

Marilyn

William Kendall said...

There are similar setups here.

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a good time. Blessings, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi William.

Yes, the did have. I had never seen that before.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Carol,
I had been by this place but there was no auction. Glad Anna had me take her there.

Blessings to you and yours,
Marilyn