Thursday, August 29, 2019

MARILYN SPEAKS

My computer is having problems.  I have pictures on my camera and my computer will not accept them.  Have tried every which way and will not do.  Also, I can not make comments to Tom's posts. So my computer is going to my computer lady today and she is going to go over my computer and my camera and find out what is going wrong and how to fix it.

I have a little job for you while my computer is down.  What do you think your favorite picture is on New York State of Mind.  I will need to know which picture and the date it was on.  There are some pictures that other people have allowed me to put on here, so make sure it is my picture not someone else's.   I am looking for a picture to enter in a picture show.  The show does not have limit to how long ago the picture was taken so anything on here goes. It can be buggies, animals, buildings, - anything that you like.  Now let's get lots of folks on here doing this for me.

Hope to be back soon.
Marilyn

I AM BACK ON !!!

9 comments:

Tom said...

...sorry to hear of your problems, good luck!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

Thank you,

Marilyn

littlemancat said...

Good luck with the computer - love them and yet they can drive us nuts.
Will try to pick a fav photo.
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Mary,
Thank you on the Good Luck. I asked her when I would get it back and she said I haven't gotten it yet, Lol Please pick a favorite photo. Thank you.

Marilyn

William Kendall said...

Good luck!

I would say one of the roadster shots from May 28th of this year.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi William,

Thank you very much.

Marilyn

Jackie Miller said...

My favorite picture is from December 24, 2018 "Bishop Eli's Christmas Thoughts". I hope your computer problem is an easy fix!

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Jackie,
You and I have good tastes. That picture is one that is going to be in the show. It is being framed for the show. One computer problem is settled and I think the second, but I am not sure.

Marilyn

littlemancat said...

Hi Marilyn- I like the first horse pic from 7/8/19 and the canal pics, 2 and 3 from 5/30/19.
Mary