Friday, October 25, 2019

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY

On October 7 th this month, was New York State of Mind's 7th Birthday.  It doesn't seem like we have been here that long, but time passes fast.  I thank you all for being with us for that long.
As I look back some ways we have stayed the same all these years and some places we have changed.

I would like to thank Jean, David and family, Elmer and Anna, Bishop Joseph and Martha, Bishop Eli, Aunt Olive and Uncle Albert, and you that have contributed,  Also thank all of you that read the posts, those that leave posts and those that don't.  Although I don't always say, I appreciate you all.

We have all been through the good times and the not so good times.  I hope we are together for many more years.

God Bless You,
Marilyn


8 comments:

Tom said...

...I'll be by for cake and ice cream later today!

littlemancat said...

I'll be joining Tom for that cake and ice cream!
Happy Birthday to this lovely blog!
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
Okay, but you have to bring the cake, I got the ice cream !

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Mary,

One of you will have to bring the cake. I have the ice cream ! Thank you for the Happy Birthday wish.

Marilyn

William Kendall said...

Quite a milestone!

New York State Of Mind said...

Hello William,

Thank you,

Marilyn

Heritage Hall said...

Many the coming years be further blessed by your wonder blog, Marilyn.. It is a ray of sunshine in our day.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Heritage Hall,

Thank you so very much. It is so kind of you.

Marilyn