Wednesday, December 18, 2019

MARILYN SPEAKS

Sorry that I have not been on in such a long time.  I did something I wasn't suppose to - I lifted Pierre.  That has caused back problems and where I had my operation problems.  So, between doctors, I  have been busy.  I have also been doing what they said.

Because of this, I haven't been getting out and getting pictures to put on here.  So, I don't have much to put on here.  If anyone has pictures they will like to put on, I would be glad to accept them.

So I wanted you to know why I wasn't on here.

Marilyn

7 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that you mend quickly!

C said...

Marilyn.....Sorry that you are under the weather but glad to hear from you! Wishes for a speedy recovery...."Hi" to Pierre too!
Chris

littlemancat said...

So glad to hear from you, Marilyn! Take care of yourself and hope you recover fully.
Mary

Vickie said...

Oh Marilyn. This saddens me. I am so sorry. I am praying for you.

Granny_J said...

Although I enjoy seeing all the pictures you post, knowing you are taking care of yourself and doing as the doctors ordered is most important. Maybe someone could either build a ramp for Pierre or some steps in order for you not to have to lift him again.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Folks,
Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I usually don't pick Pierre up. I took him to Country Max to get his picture taken for Christmas. When it came time to put Pierre next to Santa, I just picked him up. Never thought about it. It didn't bother me to the next day. But, the next day the pain came. I thought it would go away, but it don't, it got worse. Pierre says hi back. I think he thinks it was his fault, which it wasn't. I just didn't think.
Marilyn

William Kendall said...

Ouch.

If you haven't tried it, I recommend applying a bit of heat.