Wednesday, February 5, 2020

ANNA'S MACARONI AND CORN BEEF CASSERIOLE

ANNA'S MACARONI AND CORN BEEF CASSEROLE

1 1/2 cups uncooked macaroni
1/4 lb cheese, any kind (we used Velveeta)
1 cup milk
A little chopped onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 2 oz can of corn beef

Cook macaroni in water until done, drain and rinse in cold water.  Combine macaroni and rest of the ingredients.  Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.

Anna brought this casserole to our hone when we were sick.  She got the casserole from someone in her church when she and Elmer were sick.  Anna got the recipe from the lady. One thing good of the illness was, we got some new recipes.\
Jean

7 comments:

littlemancat said...

Thanks for the recipe - I'm not a corned beef fan so probably won't make this. My late husband was, however, and it's something he would probably have enjoyed. It's nice to get recipes from others and I'm sure this dish was appreciated very much.
Mary

Tom said...

...I rare eat corned beef, but it might be something to try.

Anonymous said...

👍🏻 Blessings, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Mary,
I know some people don't like corned beef. I am one of the ones that does. If you husband liked corned beef, I think this would have been a good one. We all have different tastes.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Tom,
I want to try it too.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Carol,
Blessings to you and yours,
Marilyn

William Kendall said...

That sounds good!