Monday, April 27, 2020

MARILYN'S MESSAGE

Miles and his Mother are both home.  Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Second: IF YOU HAVE SNAP or FOOD STAMPS - two checks were issued in April to your account.  You should have received your regular amount and then another check for a larger amount.  I found out because a friend mentioned it to me.  I called the number on the back of my card and yes there was regular amount and another larger amount had been added.  So please check your account.

I just found out not everyone gets the two checks.  It has something to do with how much Snap or Food Stamps you receive. It wouldn't hurt to check it out though.

Marilyn

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hi marilyn, that must be something extra where you live as we haven't received anything extra like that here in WA state.

Laura

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Laura,
It's suppose to be in all 50 states for people people who have not received the maximum amount. I don't know what the maximum amount is, but I must have been under it because I got a large amount. So has everyone that I told it to.

Marilyn

littlemancat said...

Glad for the update about baby Miles and his mama. Thanks,Marilyn!
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Mary.
I think we are glad about the update. You are most welcome.

Marilyn

Tom said...

...people need help these days more than ever!

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Tom,
That is so true.

Marilyn