Thursday, July 16, 2020

MARILYN ASKS FOR PRAYERS

I have been having problems on and off with my car, but I got them all done and paid.  Now the power steering went out in my car and it is going to cost $2,000. to fix it.  I don't have that kind of money and if I did, I still don't want to put that kind of money in my car.  I still own ten months on the car.

I am asking for prayer that I know God's wisdom on what I should do.  Been looking at cars and they are out of my budget.  I don't know what I should do.  If I should find the correct car to know God's will in the matter.

Thank you all,
God's Blessing,
Marilyn
 

4 comments:

Laura said...

Dearest Marilyn, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Am in a somewhat similar situation so I know how upsetting it is. Stay humble and let God guide you (I have to remember this myself).

Laura

Vickie said...

I am praying Marilyn. We have found ourselves in that situation a few times in the past too. Not pleasant at all.

Tom said...

...sad news Marilyn, cars are a money pit.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hello Tom,
You can say that again.

Marilyn