Friday, July 24, 2020

MARILYN SPEAKS

I have a request for prayers this morning.  My car has been in and out of the garage  for this and that  and I finally got everything repaired and the garage paid.  Well, the day before yesterday the steering motor went out and it will cost $2000. to fix it and I don't have the money and also do I want to put all the money in the car anyway.

I ask for prayer for God's wisdom to give me the wisdom to know what to do.  If it is to be repaired, the money to do so.  If it's to trade it in, to know the correct car to buy.  I own ten months on this car.

Thank you,
God's Blessings to you all.
Marilyn

PS
Vickie I think I accidently deleted your message, please e-mail me again

4 comments:

littlemancat said...

It's a difficult thing to have to figure out, I agree. As Elmer tells us, trust in God's wisdom. But sometimes it's still hard to hear his voice.
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Mary,
Thank you so much. Glad you reminded me of what Elmer said. I needed that. It is hard sometimes. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

Marilyn

Heritage Hall said...

Praying you through, Marilyn. Blessings...

New York State Of Mind said...

Hello Heritage Hall,

Thank you so much. Blessings to you and yours.

Marilyn