Monday, August 10, 2020

MARILYN'S MESSAGE

This past week has been problems and problems.   The final bill that came through on my car is $2.200.  I just don't have it.  Right now, I am looking through different places that will either give people money for their needs or will loan money.  Also, I have considered refinacing the car.  I don't want to do that because I have only eight payments left, but if I have to, I will.

I have also tried trading the car but no one wants it that the steering does not work.  The Fords were called in  for the steering in 2011 and 2012 but not 2010.  

Also, my adding new pictures have changed on the blog.  I can't figure how to add pictures.  Don't know if I can figure this out, call my computer lady or have to but the blog on something else.  

So that is why I haven't put on in the last week.  If I can't get pictures on, a few have offered to but posts on.

Thank you for all your prayers.

God Bless You,

Marilyn

5 comments:

Gisa said...

All the best for you and your car. Glad that you are in good health and spirit. I started to get worried a bit.

Tom said...

...Marilyn, I will be thinking of you, let's hope that things get better for you.

littlemancat said...

Awww, sorry things are so difficult now. Worries like this can wear you down. But you are a strong lady and will be fine.
Mary

Vickie said...

I am so sorry Marilyn. We own an old car and know how hard it is to put money into it. Can you not ask Michael for help with the computer?

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers. They mean so much to me. You are all so kind..

Marilyn