Monday, November 2, 2020

Mennonite Barbecue

 A Mennonite was involved with their horse and buggy and automobile accident.  There were two adults and give children injured.  The barbecue was to help pay their medical bills.  Barbecues were held in three different places.  I went to the one in Canandaigua, NY.

                                           Ladies ready to serve

                                            Bikes some of the Mennonites came on


                                            The Grill
                                            What I ate.
                                            What I brought home.


4 comments:

Tom said...

...I knew of the accident, but not the benefits!

littlemancat said...

I think I saw a news story about the accident. The barbeques are a great fund raiser. Looks delicious,glad you could participate.
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

I got in on my computer. If I had known you didn't know, I would have e-mailed you or called you. One was in Canandaigua, another in Penn Yann and the third I think was in Benton.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Mary,
They are great fund raisers. It was delicious. Really enjoyed.

Marilyn