Thursday, December 10, 2020

MARILYN SPEAKS:


 I had a speaking appointment with the doctor yesterday and I have a couple of minor illnesses.  She also sent me for the virus-19 test to make sure I don't have that.  I haven't gotten the results yet.  The pills I have are strong and I am sleeping most of the time.  

I will not have anything on until at least Monday.  Have an appointment Tuesday at the doctors office if the virus doesn't come back positive.  Just wanted you to know what is going on.

God Bless You All,

Marilyn



5 comments:

Granny_J said...

I'm praying the test comes back negative. Please continue to stay well hydrated and rest.

Tom said...

...you will be in my thoughts.

littlemancat said...

Thinking of you,Marilyn. Hoping all will be well.
Mary

William Kendall said...

Hopefully things are negative.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you for all you thoughts and prayers. I got the results back on my virus-19 test and I am negative. Praise the Lord.

Marilyn