Thursday, December 3, 2020

MARILYN's MESSAGE


 I was not able to put on a post today because we had a big unusual problem in our apartment building.  Underneath our carpeting the floor is concrete in our apartments and out halls.  Well, there was a crack in the concrete today.  It was in the apartment across of me.  This is the first time this has ever happened.

Well, they went through all the apartments and then the halls to make sure everything was all right.  They did not want us in the apartments until the building was inspected.  This inspection started in the morning and didn't get done until just recently.  They checked the apartments and the basement.  They are only 8 apartments in our building,

They are fixing the floor in the apartment across from me.  I am a bit nervous because if it happens in the apartment across the hall, maybe it could happen in mine.  

So that's my story for today,

Marilyn


4 comments:

Tom said...

...we will have to hope that all goes well.

littlemancat said...

I'm sorry about this,Marilyn and hope it is resolved without too much disruption. It must have been upsetting,to say the least, to have to leave for the day. Especially these days when you can't just go anywhere without feeling unsafe.
Thinking of you and Pierre,
Mary

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
I sure hope so.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Mary,

I and Pierre went to a friend of mine's apartment across the street while they inspected ours. It still does bother me that it happened. Thank you for thinking of Pierre and myself.

Marilyn