Sunday, June 8, 2014

KINGDOM HALL, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, PALMYRA, NEW YORK

I can't tell you too much on this church.  Tried to get information, but couldn't find any.  I know this is the second church the Jehovah's Witnesses had, I'm not sure where their previous one was.  Also, this is a rare thing to see on a church in our town, but they have it up for sale.  They have out grown this Kingdom Hall and from what I heard own property to build the next one when they sell this one.  This Kingdom Hall has been for sale for a long time, but I heard that another church that was in the May 3rd fire back 2013  wants to buy it, if they can raise the money.  I don't know if it is true, but I heard that Jehovah's Witnesses build a new Kingdom Hall in a day like Amish do their barns. I have never been on the inside of Kingdom Hall, but it is sure beautiful on the outside.


THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PET PICTURES.  IT MAY TAKE TWO POSTS TO GET THEM ALL ON.  YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR PET ON TODAY.  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET ON.  SEND TO: mab1121@verizon.net

3 comments:

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Everyone,

It is a beautiful dy in Palmyra Today.

Sure hope you enjoy the post today.

Marilyn

Countryside Reflections said...

An interesting church.

The weather has been so nice. I think we appreciate it so much more this year, after such a long winter.

Doreen

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Doreen,

I think so to. After all that cold and snow - this is like heaven.

Marilyn