Saturday, October 4, 2014

HORSES AND CHILDREN SHOWING THEM AT WAYNE COUNTY FAIR

First picture is of Fred, I mentioned in the 2013 Memorial Day post.  As we were walking to our cars, he said let's go see the horses, so I followed him.  I am 65 and Fred is 23 years older than I am and I couldn't keep up with him. I had to keep asking him to slow down.  After seeing the horses in the barn, Fred wanted to see the children showing their horses which are pictures 3-11.  It was raining at the time.  The last four pictures are of the inside of the barn.  Fred and I had a good time - we are still talking about that day.

8 comments:

Vanssmomc said...

Love seeing the children showing their horses. Too bad it had to be such a rainy day at the Fair. I will have to pay attention next year and make it out to the Fair. Cathy in Webster

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Carol,

Fred and I really enjoyed seeing those children showing their horses. Yes, it was too bad it rained that day. I think you would enjoy the Fair next year.

Marilyn

Vickie said...

I always make sure to see the horses at the fair. Such glorious creatures.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Vickie,

I love to see the horses too. This year I didn't know where they were, but Fred knew. I really enjoyed the children, too.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time with your friend, despite the rain. After all, nobody's going to melt ;)!
Cooler+rainy here for the wknd. Saw a picture from the top of Prospect Mtn in Lake George taken yesterday. Just beautiful, as yesterday's weather was really nice+clear.
Enjoy the wknd in thankfulness to The Lord. Blessings always, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Carol,
Don't we don't melt in rain, but Fred lost a pair or shoes. We have Prospect Hill in Palmyra. Maybe sometime Pierre and I should go up there and take pictures. Your pictures sound beautiful.

Marilyn

Ingrid said...

Hi Marilyn,
Lots of beautiful pictures this week,love seeing the horses,both at the fair and earlier this week on the farm.You also captured some great fall colors.Love this time of year,spring and fall are my favorite seasons. Hope you have a nice weekend. Ingrid

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Ingrid,
Thank you for your compliments. I enjoy taking pictures of horses and the fall. I enjoy them except the winter. Hope you have a great weekend, too,
Marilyn