St. Patrick's Church is one of the newer ones in the area - it was build in the 1950's. This church is the second Catholic church that was there. In the top center of the front of the church is a statue of St. Patrick. One one side is a plaque of the keys and the other side a clover. The fourth picture is of the side of the church. Picture six is of the rectory and the last building is their storage building. It is a beautiful church on the inside.