SODUS CENTER BRICK BAPTIST CHURCH AND CEMETERY, SOUTH SODUS, NY
Built in 1825-26 on land given by the Pultney Estate to the First Baptist Society of Sodus, the church is now owned by the Baptist Rural Cemetery Association of Sodus Center, In. It is the Oldest Baptist Church in Wayne County. Although the church is not used for Sunday services, anymore, it is available to the community for weddings, reunions and tours.
Surrounding the church is the Brick Cemetery which dates back to the Revolutionary War. Soldiers from the Revolutionary War are buried in this cemetery. At one time, the cemetery was not taken care of, but has since been restored.