Thursday, March 12, 2015

WEAVERLAND MENNONITE FARM IN NEWARK, NY

These are pictures of one of the farms from last Monday.  What I liked about this one is the color of their house.  Most houses are white, or grey.  This one is beige - almost yellow,  which really got me.  The lady of the house came out, waved at me, got in her truck and drove off.  I think she thinks I took her picture, but I didn't.  Weaverland Mennonites drive black cars, but dress like Jean does.  In the second picture, I tried to get their bar-b-que and their swing set.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Look at all that snow. WOW! Tom The Backroads Traveller

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
Yup,we had a lot of it. It's melting now, but suppose to snow next week sometime.

Marilyn

Vickie said...

What nice pictures. They turned out great Marilyn.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Vickie,
That is the from the camera all you folks bought me. It takes pictures a lot better than the old one did. Thank you all again. It is greatly appreciated.

Marilyn


Willow's Quiet Corner said...

Ship all that snow out to us! Our 90 degree weather will melt it quick and we could sure use the moisture! ! !

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Willow's Quiet Corner,

Wish I could send it to you. Wish you could send us some heat !!!

Marilyn