Friday, April 27, 2018

MARILYN'S POST

Here we are back to the computer again.  I am still having problems.  My computer lady is off of her vacation and will be working on mine, hopefully this weekend.  She has a few ahead of me.

What she really thinks is, the time has come for me to get a new one, but I can't afford that right now. Anyway, we are going to get together and see if we can't keep this one going.  So that is what the situation is right now.

Hope to be back and running with everything right by Monday.  Just thought I would tell you.

Have a nice weekend,
Marilyn

9 comments:

Tom said...

...when it comes to computers, they don't last forever!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
That's what my computer lady said. I have been using this one for over seven years.

Marilyn

Heritage Hall said...

Good luck, Marilyn dear...
Oh the cost of progress....

New York State Of Mind said...

Thank you Heritage Hall. Isn't that the truth.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn, sure do hope your IT can keep it going, too. Computers aren't as expensive as they used to be, but it still costs a lot when on a tight budget. Blessings, Carol

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Carol,
Sure hope I can keep IT going, too. They aren't as expensive as they use to be, but like you say on a tight budget it costs a lot. Blessings to you and yours, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, sorry to read about your computer. I haven't commented recently. Please tell everyone who wrote a post that their posts are very meaningful. Your blog and their stories make me realize That they are "real" people with "real" lives just like he rest of us. "Thank you" to
everyone.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Anonymous,
My computer is still working, but I don't know how long. I will tell everyone that their posts are meaningful. Yes, they are "real people with real lives". Thank you for commenting.

Marilyn

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi Folks,
My computer lady and I haven't been able to get together this weekend. We both had things come up.

I don't have a post on today as a friend of mine's Mom passed away. Hope to have one on tomorrow.

Marilyn