Tuesday, October 2, 2018

BARNS





I have been on the road again.  The third picture I am sorry, about the mirror of my car being in the picture - there was no place to pull over.  A man near by told me that the barn is coming down.  He doesn't own it but the town told the owner it has to come down as the main beams are weak and if left standing it could fall and hurt someone.  I didn't check the pictures until I got home.  Barns 1 and 5 are not the same barn even though they look alike. Hope you enjoy these barns.

4 comments:

Tom said...

...I like the one with the quilt block, I found it earlier this year.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

I wish the light had been better.

Marilyn

William Kendall said...

The second one reminds me of the one on my cousin's farm.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi William,
Oh, that is nice. It looks like a barn with a history

Marilyn