Tuesday, July 23, 2019

MACEDON CENTER MUSEUM, STAGE

When I was at the museum, the lady asked if  I had ever been upstairs.  I said no.  So up we went.  The stage was built in the museum ( then school) in the 1900's/ The suit case is one used by a traveling stage actor or actress back in the early days.
                                         Stage
                                          Stage
                                          Seating
                                          Original light bulbs for the stage
                                          Stage lack
                                          heating system

4 comments:

Tom said...

...I've been by this building many times, but have never been inside.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,

IT is really something to see inside.

Marilyn

William Kendall said...

I like that stage.

New York State Of Mind said...

Hi William,
I like the old stages better than the new.

Marilyn